Permit - Bury Cable

Permit to Bury Cable
Brown County Kansas

To Obtain a Permit to Bury Cable:

1. Complete the Road and Bridge Department Permit - PERMIT FORM

2. Print out the road map and mark the lcoation on the map - MAP

3. Send both the form and road map with the location marked to:

Brown County Clerk
601 Oregon Street
Hiawatha, KS 66434

If you have any questions, please call the Clerk's Office at (785) 742-2581.